As an Internal Sales Executive, you will be the first impression of Indigo in a lot of instances. It is vital that you have a positive and friendly approach with a strong desire to help your customers where you can. You will be responsible for nurturing the relationships with the customers that you deal with, managing their account and making sure they have everything they need. You will also be tasked with calling new potential customers, finding out about their business and introducing Indigo and our products where a need is identified. You must have excellent listening and communicating skills along with the confidence to pick up the phone and develop new relationships with customers.
About the Role
- Work directly with customers and External Area Sales Managers via phone and email to find the right solutions for your customers
- Contact new customers and opportunities.
- Work directly with customers and External Area Sales Managers via phone and email to set appointments for External Sales Managers.
- Educate customers on product offerings and services.
- Answers questions from customers building value in the customer relationship.
- Follow up with the customer via telephone or email following initial sales contact and any sales after delivery.
- Identify customer issues and provide appropriate solutions via upselling of additional products and or services and obtains customer commitment and facilitates the delivery of the product.
- Meet or exceed KPI for outbound calls each day
- Consistently meets departmental sales on a monthly basis while maintaining satisfied customer rates based on KPI’s
- Continued product education to better service customers
- Maintain accurate daily records of sales and communication in the company CRM.
- Maintain professional attitudes at all times.
- Overcome any challenges your customer may have.
- Prioritise workloads.
Full product training will be given along with mentoring and coaching in key areas to help with personal development.
- At least 3 years sales administration experience
- Effective communication skills both oral and written
- Proven track record of managing internal and external relationships
- Attention to detail with the ability to complete work to deadlines
- A genuine interest in AV
- Previous customer sales background in technical products
- Passion, drive and ambition
Not exactly what you would like? Take a look at some other roles offered…