Indigo Distribution are looking for Regional Sales Managers who will play a key role in the delivery of a business development strategy raising our company profile in target markets whilst achieving and exceeding sales, profits and margins. We are looking for someone who can go that extra mile and can adapt into a fast - paced innovative tech industry. We want our people to fit with the culture and vision of our company.
- Live, breath and promote at every opportunity the mission statement and values of Indigo Distribution . The customer should receive at all times and in all ways a customer experience that is like no other.
- Drive profitable sales and growth through the business. Aiming high and achieving big.
- Be responsible for the growth and development of your regional sales area through a solid, agile but robust strategy. Injecting creativity and innovation in your approach.
- Develop and set challenging KPIs to drive sales, growth, profit and performance.
- Take ownership, responsibility and be accountable for sales targets, forecasting and tracking of sales in your area.
- Be our eyes and ears on the ground. Market, product, competitor and business intelligence is key to this role. You must have the ability to communicate the information to UK Sales Manager, Area Sales Managers, and Customer Relations Associate.
- Use your initiative to contribute ideas and recommendations to the UK Sales Manager relative to improving the marketability of the company’s products in target markets.
- Build our brand, maintain our presence, expand our products and nurture business relationships.
- Be the ‘Go To’ person for our customers. Queries, help, advice or assistance. It is all part of your role.
- Get involved with our promotional and product days. Bring what you have to the table, be creative and think differently. Make us stand out from the crowd.
- Effectively use the CRM System as a tool for growth and development.
- Use our pricing structure to provide in - depth technical guidance and negotiate pricing with customers.
- Seek opportunities for the company at all times with customers, industry events, product events, trading shows or whatever you can justify will align with our brand and products.
- Any other duties, within reason and capability, as determined by the Company
Qualities and Attributes
- Values Driven
- Big thinker big achiever
- Agile and strategic
- Creative and Innovative
- Welcomes challenging targets
- Responsible and accountable
- Listener and observer
- Uses initiative
- Excellent relationship builder internally and externally
- A genuine interest and passion for the tech industry
- At least 3 years previous experience in the last 5 years working in a fieldsales role/environment.
- Demonstrate a record of achievement in a prior sales position.
- Experience in prospecting, qualifying and developing a sales strategy.
- Strong closing skills.
- Ability to learn and retain product specific information and utilize to position the features of products and benefits to customers.
- Computer literate with knowledge of all Microsoft Office Applications especially Excel and sales software .
- Knowledge and experience of using financial information analytically to develop a sales and business development strategy.
- A courteous, professional and helpful manner, with an enthusiasm for customer service .
- Proven oral, written, telephone and presentation skills. Strong interpersonal skills.
- Applicants must have valid passport which allows you the right to live and work in the UK without restrictions. You must have British & National Insurance number.
- Previous sales background in technical products
- A Sales/Business qualification or previous accredited sales training.
- Previous experience working within a distribution led environment
Hours may vary and will require evening and weekend work depending on business needs and will require working to get the job done.
Work usually performed on premises of a customer, administration work conducted in your own home.
If you are interested please APPLY NOW!
Not exactly what you would like? Take a look at some other roles offered…